Here are some insider tips and recommendations of things to do during you vacation in Jeri.
* Buy fresh fish from the fishermen in the morning.
* Take a buggy tour through the sand dunes to fresh water lagoons (Paraíso, Azul and Tatajuba).
* Enjoy windsurfing with pro’s like Kauli Seadi, Tony Garcia, Brownzinho and also with the locals.
* Play in the gentle and fun waves.
* Try sand boarding at sunset from the top of the dune.
* Take some capoeira lessons on the beach in the morning.
* Dance forró until dawn and watch the sunrise from the dune.
* Drink caipirinha's at the bottom of Main Street.