IKO Freelancer Kitesurf Instructor Jeri
CLUBVENTOS - IKO Freelancer Kitesurf Instructor
Jericoacoara - Season 2014/2015
- Providing Kitesurf lessons on a varied level (beginner’s, intermediary and advanced)
- Enforce club’s operational rules with the clients in order to keep a smooth and organized operation while still keeping customers satisfied
- Providing advice to customers in terms of adequate equipment to his ability level and the current wind/sea conditions
- Direct responsible for conditions of the equipment, repair and inventory.
- Organize/provide daily free clinic and weekly video clinic
- Offer assistance when needed for multiple tasks required by the Club Ventos in department various: reception, shop, repair shop, logistic, maintenance etc.
- Solid Kitesurf IKO experience minimum 1 year
- Ability to Windsurf / Surf / S.U.P.
- Previous experience in a similar position, references required
- Good teamwork and service orientated personality
- First Aid
- Patience for public/customer relations
- Able to take photo and make small videos ( owns a GO PRO and a lenses photo camera)
- Fluency in English, Portuguese or other language will be a plus
- Windsurf & Kitesurfing lessons and school operation experience
- Fluency in Portuguese or Spanish for interaction with Brazilian part of the team will be a great plus
- Fluency in German, French, or any other language for providing lessons in the customer's own language.
Conditions for availability:
- Season: 1st August to 30th October ( first period) or 1st November to 25th January 2015 ( second period)
- Excellent environment in one of top clubs in the world
- Economy Lunch meal on worked days
- 25% discount on any purchase at the club
- 25% + 5% package comission from classes given
If you think your personal profile meets our requirements and you wish to join a team where the work is hard, the speed is high, but the beach is in front then send your CV and a brief motivational letter with an information about your English skills and why you are suitable for this dream opportunity to email@example.com with the subject: [job opening: IKO freelancer Instructor - Kitesurf]